Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream
Rich, lipid-replenishing cream directly targets itching, redness and irritation to nourish and restore skin prone to atopic dermatitis and eczema. Formulated with minimal ingredients essential to rehydrating and maintaining a healthy balance in skin’s microbiome. The microbiome is the top layer of the skin filled with microorganisms like bacteria, yeast, and skin flora – their job is to defend against bad bacteria. The microbiome environment can easily be influenced by temperature, hormones, UV exposure, and even skin care. Patented I-Modulia helps to maintain a well balanced microbiome while supporting the skin's defense system for a normal, healthy skin. Exclusive, patented airless pump keeps the cream completely sterile and safe for its entire use without any preservatives, parabens, dyes or fragrance.
- New hassle-free pump allows for easy application – at any age!
- Unique and exclusive airtight packaging allows only formula to be dispensed out, blocking allergens, bacteria or air that could compromise safety and efficacy.
- Sterile Cosmetics allows formulas to remain free from hidden and known preservatives, parabens and fragrance – essential to maintaining skins healthy microbiome
- Approved by the National Eczema Association for its efficacy and tolerance in nourishing dry skin prone to itching for infants, children and adults
- Helps maintain the skin's natural microbiome for healthy skin balance
- Rich, velvety texture seals in moisture while keeping skin's pH balanced
- Restores the skin barrier while providing 48 hours of hydration
- For face and body
- Patented I-Modulia® is a powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water that calms itching sensations and irritation while helping to support the skin's defense system
- Cer-Omega, derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water ensures tolerance and provides soothing, softening and calming properties